GSA 8(a) STARS II
- (General Services Agency 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services II)
Through the GSA 8(a) STARS II contract, Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group is able to provide world-class professional Information Technology (IT) support services for Defense and Federal Agency customers.
- Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group has been awarded the GSA 8(a) STARS II contract for Computer Systems Design Services (NAICS 541512 / Constellation Area 1; Functional Area 2).
- $10 Billion program ceiling.
- Task orders under $4 Million may be awarded on a sole-source basis (directed order), allowing rapid contracting actions.
- No protests on orders under $10 Million, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC.
- Performance on task orders must be completed by June 30, 2022.
- Broad and flexible Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle.
- Contract types include fixed price, labor hour, and time and material.
- Pre-competed, small business set-aside contract awarded to small businesses that were competitively selected and closely vetted by GSA officials.
- Easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505.
- Basic Contract #GS00Q17GWD2217.
- Contractor DUNS #556017908.
- For more information: Contact Enterprise Horizon
- The official GSA 8(a) STARS II website can be found at https://www.gsa.gov/s