GSA 8(a) STARS II
(General Services Agency 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services II)
Through the GSA 8(a) STARS II contract, Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group is able to provide world-class professional Information Technology (IT) support services for Defense and Federal Agency customers.
- Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group has been awarded the GSA 8(a) STARS II contract for Computer Systems Design Services (NAICS 541512 / Constellation Area 1; Functional Area 2).
- $10 Billion program ceiling.
- Task orders under $4 Million may be awarded on a sole-source basis (directed order), allowing rapid contracting actions.
- No protests on orders under $10 Million, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC.
- Performance on task orders must be completed by June 30, 2022.
- Broad and flexible Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle.
- Contract types include fixed price, labor hour, and time and material.
- Pre-competed, small business set-aside contract awarded to small businesses that were competitively selected and closely vetted by GSA officials.
- Easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505.
- Basic Contract #GS00Q17GWD2217.
- Contractor DUNS #556017908.
Our Point of Contact for information related to the 8(a) STARS II Contract is:
Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group
Phone: (717) 421-6003
For questions and general information, you can contact us.
The official GSA 8(a) STARS II website can be found at https://www.gsa.gov/s2