ENTERPRISE HORIZON CONSULTING GROUP CANDIDATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
Amazing employees are the cornerstone of our success! We are always looking to increase the number of highly qualified candidates within our talent pool.
Our Candidate Referral Program offers a $500 referral payment to unaffiliated persons (as defined solely by Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group) to help us fill open job positions with top-flight candidates.
It is simple to participate:
- Send the resume of your candidate (with candidate’s name, mailing address,
email address, and phone number) to Andy Cann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body of the email include your name, email address, phone number, the
open position for which you are referring the candidate, and brief notes
about why your candidate is a great fit for the role, e.g.:
- How do you know the candidate?
- What are the candidate’s strongest skills?
- What makes the candidate a good coworker?
- Whyis the candidate a great fit for the open position?
The external referring party (You):
- Must be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity), and a legal
resident of the United States who is at least 18 years of age to
participate in the Program.
- Can not be associated with or a consultant of a staffing/recruiting agency.
- Can not refer yourself.
- Can not make more than three (3) candidate referrals per calendar year.
- Must comply with applicable laws or regulations.
- Must not make any representations or warranties on behalf of Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group.
Your referral candidate:
- Must be an external candidate who has not previously applied for a position with Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group.
Payment Terms and Additional Details:
If you are eligible to participate in the External Candidate Referral Program, Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group will pay you a one-time referral reward of $500 if the referral results in a successful regular full-time hire, and the referred employee:
- Acknowledges he or she was referred by you.
- Completes six (6) months of continuous, active employment with Enterprise Horizon
Referral fee payment is at the sole discretion of Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group. In the event of duplicate or competing submission, payment will be made for the first referral received by Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group. Referrals are valid for a 12-month period.
Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group will process the external referral fee approximately 30 days after the referred employee
completes the six (6) months of employment mentioned above, and you have submitted the required paperwork and contact information. Payments will be made by company check from Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group.
You agree that Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group may modify or terminate the external referral program at its sole option and without notice. You agree that you are responsible for any taxes imposed upon the referral fee paid to you by Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group and that you shall comply with all applicable laws or regulations. You agree that in the event of any dispute between you and Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group with respect to a referral fee, that the decision of Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group shall be final.